Tuesday, August 6, 2024

New things on the horizon!

 I know I've been off-book for quite a while, things have been very busy here in Ryderville. We had some very personal losses in 2023 and I  took a hiatus from writing. Now I'm back stronger than ever. I'm excited to say I did release a story based on a local urban legend called "Pigman" 



I was really excited to explore this legend and the story surrounding it! I even visited the place where the haunting is set to occur and dude....just dude....so creepy. 

I've got a few books coming, a collection of stories called "Wicked Intent" and I can tell you it'll be an intense ride. Later this year I have another one coming called "The Lakehouse" which is another terrifying tale to set your spine tingling! 

Thank you for staying with me on this writing journey, I'm so excited to have you with me and so grateful for you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment