Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lachelle Redd and Her Hot Cauldron Coming October 10!


I wanted to feature this book because of the amazing cover and awesome preview the author sent me. The cover features artwork by the very talented Rebecca Poole of Dreams2media.

The Hot Cauldron is the second installment in the short story anthologies from the amazingly gifted  Lachelle Redd. This time, the author brings us even darker tales with richer story lines, and even more sinister characters. From dysfunctional parents to an evil queen who sells her daughter’s beauty for riches. These are just two of the tales that await you in the cauldron.

In this, the second entry into the Hot Cauldron series, Lachelle paints vivid worlds where success is not always what it seems, monsters protect the just, and innocence carries a harsh sentence. In this book, the killer is next door and the victim just a breath away. With stories ranging from mythical beasts to ghost tales and even a dark rendition of a beloved fairy tale, Lachelle stretches her wings like never before and draws you in and keeps you wanting more.
Characters include a disgruntled spouse with holiday plans that include an appetizer for murder. Then there is the young teen shuffled between two dysfunctional parents and the tragic end that brings their past sin to life.  In addition, the tale of an ancient evil that claims the lives of two young lovers sends a small town into a panic. However, when a group of local hunters ban together to eradicate the evil, they find they are ill-equipped to deal with the demon that hunts from within the Eden Tree. 
 Pre order your copy here! It will be delivered on October 10! 




 

Hi, I am Lachelle Redd and I am a relatively new indie author from north central Florida. I have always enjoyed horror books, magazines, and movies. When I was in college, my best friend and roomy, always bought me a Stephen King book for my birthday. Later on, after getting out and finding a job, I tried traditional publishers but had no luck. I kept my stories on a flash drive and then this wonderful thing called "social media" took hold. I was talking with my son's teacher about my writings and she suggested that I self publish through Amazon. I did and what a wonderful tool. I have met with some awesome, supportive people and I am now with GMTA Publishing as well as publishing as an Indie. I am always looking for new readers and stories to tell.
I look forward to entertaining you all.


Follow Lachelle on FB
 
https://www.facebook.com/thehotcauldron?ref=bookmarks

Check her out on Goodreads! 

Tweet with her on Twitter 





No comments:

Post a Comment