Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cindy Springsteen amazing Children's author whose books teach us a VERY important lesson

Our next SUPER TALENTED author is Cindy Springsteen. Her two books are another of my daughter's favorite books. I love the Waffles and Pancakes series, my daughter absolutely loves Waffles and Pancakes and all of their adventures.






Review on Waffles and Pancakes A Lesson in Friendship

Waffles and Pancakes are two hamsters who are friends who are bought by two different boys from the pet store the same day. They miss each other so the boys decide to get them together for a play date. Little did they know that by having this play date the two boys who owned them became fast friends! I love this story because it teaches you can find and make friends in the strangest of places. It really hit home for my daughter because we moved 4 years ago. She said: "I wish I would have read this book when we moved. Then I wouldn't have been so scared to move!"



  Review Waffles and Pancakes a Lesson In Bullying:

I personally think this book should be in every elementary and even some middle schools throughout the world. Waffles and Pancakes are back, and this time they are dealing with a BULLY! Not only are Waffles and Pancakes being bullied but their owners Danny and Griffin are being bullied. Tom owns Oscar a mean guinea pig! This is such a great story about how to deal with a bully and survive bullying with friendship! This book came out at the perfect time when my daughter was dealing with a bully and I read it to her several times when she was dealing with it she loved this book! 






Cindy Springsteen lives on Long Island with her husband and two kids. Since her teens she has been writing. She started writing poetry and has published, and won awards for her work. "Waffles and Pancakes" is her first published children's book.








No comments:

Post a Comment